Help Center
Click to Home

Go To Search

Filing a Protest
Filing a Protest
You may file a protest only if you did not file an equalization appeal on the valuation of the same property for the same tax year.  If you have protested your first half payment, you may not protest your second half payment.

Complete the tax protest form and return to the County Treasurer's Office.

The County Appraiser will contact you to schedule an informal meeting with that office. 

Pratt County, Kansas
Pratt County
300 S. Ninnescah
Pratt, KS 67124